Kaldırma yüksekliği 2400 mm'den 5350 mm'ye kadar Taşıma kapasitesi / yük 1,20 ton'dan 1,60 ton'a kadar
Electric pedestrian stacker with support arm lift (1.200 / 1.400 / 1.600 kg)
- Sensitive lifting and lowering with quiet, speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- High residual capacities thanks to sturdy design and four-wheel chassis
- Fast lifting of light loads with LiftPlus (optional up to 1.6 tonnes)
- Additional support arm lift gives increased ground clearance
- Electric tiller steering for especially easy steering (optional)
Jungheinrich three-phase AC motors offer greater performance whilst reducing operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change
- Jungheinrich SpeedControl – roll-back protection on inclines.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
A second lifting mechanism, the support arm lift, is used to raise the support arms independently of the forks. As a result, the EJC 212z/214z/216z can overcome uneven ground, ramps and loading bridges with ease. Support arm and mast lifts operate independently of each other. The advantage: Double-deck transport of two pallets simultaneously is possible (optional).
All lifting and lowering operations are easily controlled by the multi-functional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving. Other safety features that make stacking safe and efficient include:
- Precise, gentle load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- LiftPlus (optional) enables the EJC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the standard version. For improving throughput when stacking!
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1.8 m.
- Rounded and enclosed truck contours.
- Four-wheel concept for maximum stability.
The EJC 212z/214z/216z has been designed for intensive operation. Its powerful lift motor (2.2/3 kW) and 1.6 kW drive motor in 3-phase AC technology ensure maximum throughput. Other advantages:
- 8 mm thick steel chassis.
- Heavy-duty rolled box section forks.
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities.
- Slow travel with lowered forks reduces fork wear (optional).
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Support wheel with intelligently designed “bayonet” mechanism enables the wheel to be replaced from the top without having to raise the truck.
Extensive instruments and setting options allow the operator to monitor the situation at a glance:
- Discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cut-out.
- CanDis information display (optional) showing operating hours and control messages.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
- Travel parameters can be set via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
Large battery capacities ensure long uptimes:
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah
- On-board charger (24V/30A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries for easy charging at any 230 V mains socket (optional).
- The standard side battery removal, for intensive multi-shift operation.
- Twin rollers for support wheel to reduce wear
- Cold store version.
- Tandem load rollers.
- Load guard.
- Gentle lowering of the load.