Kaldırma yüksekliği 2900 mm'den 7400 mm'ye kadar Taşıma kapasitesi / yük 1,60 ton'dan 2,00 ton'a kadar
Electric reach truck (1.600 / 2.000 kg)
- Optimal view, even with high loads, due to side-facing seat
- Drive, lift and steering motors use 3-phase AC technology
- Driver’s cab for frequent outdoor use (optional)
- Sensitive operation with SOLO-PILOT control lever
- Jungheinrich Curve Control for optimum stability
Jungheinrich masts ensure maximum safety and maximise space utilisation even at high lift heights:
- Excellent load visibility.
- Integrated side shift.
- Lowest overhead clearance requirement at high lift heights.
- Smooth mast tilt.
- High quality profiles provide an extremely long lifespan.
- High residual lift capacity even at high lift heights.
- Lift heights of up to 7400 mm.
- Integrated hose routing, also for auxiliary hydraulics (no hose reel).
The operator position provides ideal working conditions for relaxed performance.
- The entry / exit step clearly visible from above.
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable steering wheel.
- Comfort seat, fully adjustable for all operators (seat position / backrest height / bodyweight).
- The side-facing seat configuration offers perfect visibility, even when transporting high loads.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important truck controls are within easy reach.
- Generous space.
- Electric 180° steering and optimally positioned steering wheel.
- Automatic positioning of the sideshift (centre position) at the touch of a button (optional)
Easy operation with SOLO-PILOT
The control lever for combines all hydraulic functions ,the horn and allows selecting the direction of travel.
- All controls are within the operator’s field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one.
- Extra attachments – e.g. a fork positioner (optional) – can be comfortably controlled with the SOLO-PILOT.
- Precision operation by sensitive activation of all functions.
- Comfortable posture with adjustable armrest.
Easy to read operator display
High quality instruments for displaying the most important operating data.
- Travel direction and drive wheel position display.
- Battery condition with discharge status display.
- Three adjustable travel programmes to cater for every requirement.
- Operating hours and clock.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
More efficiency and economy using
Powerful 3rd Generation AC technology for drive, lift and steering offers many advantages over conventional DC motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick reversing without delay.
- High operational availability due to maintenance free motors without carbon brushes.
- Longer operational times through regenerative battery charging when reducing travel speed.
- Two year guarantee on drive and lift motors.
All weather cabin (optional)
- All weather cabin in 3 variations (Economy/Comfort 1/ Comfort 2) for the protection of the operator in regular outdoor usage.
- “Economy” with roof and front screen.
- “Comfort 1” with roof, front and side screens for protection against frequent rain.
- “Comfort 2” with roof, front & side screens and door for all round protection.